That's probably the best suggestion yet.
Beach. Colonial Williamsburg. Busch Gardens. plenty of decently-priced hotels.
Williamsburg is fun and they have Busch gardens. Good rides and free beer samples. Plus your not far from from the beach.
GO VOLS
That's probably the best suggestion yet.
Beach. Colonial Williamsburg. Busch Gardens. plenty of decently-priced hotels.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's probably the best suggestion yet.
Beach. Colonial Williamsburg. Busch Gardens. plenty of decently-priced hotels. </div></div>
Its been at least 6 yrs since I was there last. I always have a blast there. I wonder if they still have the free beer samples. Anyways i remember they had a oktoberfest themed restaurant that was killer. I have been there as kid and as a adult kid and had a blast every time.
GO VOLS
Loved the Oktoberfest cafeteria. Very good food (although not very cheap!)
I was there last maybe 4 years ago.
The park lost power. The park lost back-up power. Had to shut down the entire park. And all those nice people on all those fine rollercoasters were stuck. I'm glad I was too chicken to get on any of them! (They did either refund everyone or gave new tickets for later.)
Despite that little snafu I'd go back (how many times could that happen? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] )
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I like Va. Beach. It is very nice now and a big beach area. Depending on the traffic, Williamsburg is a 45 min to 1 hr. drive. I have stayed at a place called "The Cutty Sark", on several occasions and found it quite affordable. The website is http://www.cuttysarkvb.com. It is a small unit, and family owned and operated. They also have cottages for rent, which most likely would be what you are looking for. They are across the street from the ocean, but you do have a view. It is always clean and neat. It is on 37th Street, but you can ride the trolly downtown if you like. They have a small pool also.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Loved the Oktoberfest cafeteria. Very good food (although not very cheap!)
I was there last maybe 4 years ago.
The park lost power. The park lost back-up power. Had to shut down the entire park. And all those nice people on all those fine rollercoasters were stuck. I'm glad I was too chicken to get on any of them! (They did either refund everyone or gave new tickets for later.)
Despite that little snafu I'd go back (how many times could that happen? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] ) </div></div>
Id probably cry like a baby if I was in a loop on a roller coaster and it got stuck there.
Yeah that's one of the big negatives about amusement parks is the food prices. I got a bratwurst and a heineken at Epcot one time and it was about 14 bucks. Man they make the food look good tho.
GO VOLS
If you are going to Myrtle, there is a new Condo on the lower end past the torn down Pavillion called Bay View. They just opened in March and are running some 40% off specials you may wan to look at.
Of course, if it inlaws, you may to choose a hotel about an hour away from wherever your actually staying! :P
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
the polynesian man, cheap, and full of hot girls (drunken girls mind you, and it doesn't take much to get to know them really well..haha)
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
That doesn't help married men out there knight. Well, maybe it does swingers, I don't know.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Use the money that you are going to spend for a hotel on the beach.......(to stay ON THE BEACH at Va. Beach will cost you anywhere from 100-150 a night at least more, on the weekends) and try Freeport, Bahamas. Beach, gambling and foreign women. I played volleyball there and a topless french women walked over and started to play.......the islanders tried to tell her to put her top back on but she wouldn't......then she raised her arms to set.........and........she had more hair under her arms than I had on the top of my head. That was the only BAD experience I have had.....I think the property we stayed on was the Princess Towers Resort.....they used to have two packages...Monday night, get there by 12:30 a.m...stay all day Tues., Wednesday, and leave Thursday night around 10 p.m. The weekend package included getting there Thursday night around 12:30 a.m., stay Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and leave Monday around 10 p.m.
The weather is not humid like on the beaches of of the Eastern Coast of the U.S. annnndddd a whole lot of women come over from Miami, Daytona, well almost all eastern cities of Florida to gamble......and some of them are fiiinnnnnnnnnneeee!
Bookmarks